Thank you for your interest in this Social Media Manager Position. Before applying, please read over the job description below. Please do not apply for this position if you have no prior experience managing social media accounts.
101 Management Inc., a boutique digital agency, is seeking a motivated, part-time Social Media Manager. This position will involve:
- Research and development of content marketing strategies to drive website traffic, build brand awareness and foster an engaging community online for our diverse roster of clients.
- Plan, create and schedule fresh, engaging content for all social channels including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram and Google+ across our client list.
- Analyze and report social growth and fan engagement across each brand’s digital properties, highlighting successes and making recommendations for improvement.
- Manage relationships with clients, graphic designers, and our team’s Marketing Assistant to collaborate on and complete projects, campaigns and updates to our clients’ web properties.
- Monitor conversations on social media sites and work with clients to manage responses in real-time.
- Research emerging trends in social media and search engine optimization in order to advance marketing strategies for our clients.
This position will be done remotely from your home office, and you may be asked to meet with the CEO a few times a week in office. Hours are flexible. You must have a reliable computer and internet access.
Salary will be determined based on prior experience and skill level, as well as the amount of clients you are able to take on. There are no health benefits offered for this position.