Google algorithms rule the web with an iron fist, rewarding sites that are search engine optimized, and severely punishing those that are not. Google adores social media pages. They are highly ranked because they employ the most fundamental rules of search engine optimization:
- Millions of visitors daily
- Content is updated frequently
- Utilize popular search and trending terms
- Captivate people’s interests through digital media
- Succinct, easy to read web copy
So what can we all learn from this? It is no secret that updating content on your website via blogging helps SEO. It doesn’t matter how tedious it may seem, publishing blogs on your website is the best way to get users to visit. Updating content regularly, building links, and discussing trending topics will ultimately captivate an audience. So get going. Start blogging!
Too busy to blog? Call us and we can help!